This morning we start a series on community – what it is, what it looks like in our life aschurch, as God’s people. We will be challenged to think about:
- What constitutes the Heartbeat of Community,
- Counting the Cost of Community,
- Moving beyond Superficiality in our Relationships,
- Healing Relational Viruses,
- Setting Healthy Relational Boundaries, and
- Extending Community to Others.
It’s a series focussing on building relationships within God’s family and extending that community to others.
And it takes it’s bearings from God himself – triune: Father and Son and Spirit.
I pray this time will grow us and strengthen us in our relationships together and in reaching out with the invitation of God’s love to others in our community of Balwyn and its surrounds.